MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Finance Manager position, for our client in the manufacturing Industry.
Salary: 200K – 300K
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation of accounts
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management
- Responsibility for all journals and final GL balances including review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems
- Supervise and monitor the preparation of the financial statements of the company
- Coordination of external audit activities with auditors
Budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the Board and third party stakeholders
Financial management & controls
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the company with specific attention to stocks, suppliers, debtors and cash balances
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll and payments to all employees
- Review and update, in line with good practice, the company’s internal control environment and produce a Controls and Procedures manual for review and adoption by management
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the Finance department
- Supervise & review performance of individuals in the Finance team
- Implementation of a change management culture by challenging & replacing established processes and procedures where necessary
- Give direction and leadership towards the achievement of each subsidiary’s strategy and its annual goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Social Studies
- Certified in CA/CPA/ACCA qualifications
- 5-10 years experience in construction/Manufacturing sector, 2 should be in a similar role
- Demonstration of high level of integrity
- Results orientation and Analytical skills
- Strong and proven people management skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Finance Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.