Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies is seeking to recruit a Microbiology Project Trainee.
Duration: 6 months with possible renewal for another 6 months upon satisfactory performance.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Perform material and finished product microbiological testing to ensure quality of the final product before release according to SOPs.
- Accurately, timely and according to Good Documentation Practices document results in the microbiology lab results forms and Master Batch Records.
- Sample and perform microbiological analysis of water to ensure microbiological control of the water systems.
- Maintain and review microbiological SOPs, reports and forms. Keep all documents under neat and safe conditions
- Participate in environmental monitoring through swab, ambient air and compressed air testing and trending of data.
- Maintain safety and 5 principles within the microbiology lab environment.
- Stability analysis for Panadol B&I.
- Stability for Calpol new strawberry flavour.
- Stability for Scotts ranges.
- Cleaning Validation analysis of rinses.
- Hold time studies for third party products.
- Diploma or Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Biomedical Lab Sciences or related Sciences.
- Strong customer focus
- Operate with a strong sense of integrity, ethics, responsibility and commitment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Problem solving skills
- Learning agility
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd October 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted