Ndonyo Healthcare is a private hospital based in Naivasha town.
We currently have branches at Gilgil and off Moi Southlake Naivasha.
We are looking forward to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individual willing to join us.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Naivasha
General Description: To support the accounts departments with business accounting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
1. Preparing customers financial statements
2. Updating customers payment records
3. Reviewing the company’s debtor’s list
4. Contacting customer’s and informing them of their overdue bills
5. Preparation and sending of customer invoices
6. Advising customers on their payment option and suggesting methods of payments
7. Negotiating suitable payment plans
8. Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being done
1. Diploma in Accounts/ CPA Section 4
2. Previous 2 years working experience in accounting field
3. Excellent negotiating skills
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures
6. Previous experience working as receivable officer will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at NHC Maisha – Naivasha (along Moi Avenue, next to co-operative bank Naivasha town).
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 2nd November, 2020.
“NHC Maisha is an equal opportunity employer”