Ndonyo Healthcare is a private hospital based in Naivasha town.
We currently have branches at Gilgil and off Moi Southlake Naivasha.
We are looking forward to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individual willing to join us.
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Location: Naivasha
General Description: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the reception department. We are looking for a person who understands the value of compassionate service.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
1. Enhance the hospital’s reputation by providing excellent customer service.
2. Deal with all general enquiries promptly by explaining procedures and make prior follow-up on patient’s appointments
3. Ensure you have a positive attitude by being polite and helpful at all times when handling customers.
4. Receiving calls promptly and making telephone calls as required
5. Advice customers on relevant charges for medical services.
6. Ensure accurate patient information is captured in the Hospital Management Information System
7. Maintain safety and health standards by complying with procedures rules and regulations.
8. Embrace confidentiality in relation to patient information
9. Provide patients with support and guidance as needed.
1. Diploma/certificate in front office operations/ customer care/ public relations
2. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
3. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
4. Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
5. Computer literate/ knowledge in secretarial
6. Previous experience in a hospitality industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at NHC Maisha – Naivasha (along Moi Avenue, next to co-operative bank Naivasha town).
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 2nd November, 2020.
“NHC Maisha is an equal opportunity employer”