Olivado EPZ Limited has been operating in Kenya since 2007.
We are looking for a Customer Services and Administration Representative to be responsible for implementing activities for our organization.
Reporting to: Business Analytics Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive, send, and record all phone calls, emails and SMS sent on behalf of and to the company.
- Attracts potential farmers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services such as Orchard management services.
- Receive and record any complaints from farmers and other stakeholders and assign the action point to the responsible action owners and reviewers.
- Provide current and any updates on payments and harvest; provide farmers statements.
- Communicate any issues urgently to the business analytics manager.
- Prepare, print, and issue farmers statements on a regular and timely basis.
- Update competitor and price matrix reports.
- Work with Field technical officer to resolve any field, compliance, and technical farmer related issues.
- Work with team to assist the field team to make the most efficient.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Assist in filing activities in other departments on request.
In the absence of the customer care representative, her role of the will be played by the receptionist.
- A diploma in front office management course or any other business-related course.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agriculture or /food-based organization dealing with contracted suppliers or farmers is a MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at – all times.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of computer packaging
- knowledge of Kenyan labor and industrial laws
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the required qualifications should apply to email@example.com before the 27th of October 2020.
Both Male and Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.