Taka Taka Solutions
Position title: Onsite Supervisor
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Reports to: Head of data
Summary of Role: Taka Taka Solutions is looking to recruit a highly reliable and effective onsite supervisor to support the company’s operations and data sub-functions.
The candidate will report to the Head of Data.
Company Background: Taka Taka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
- Supervision of non-technical staff.
- Ensuring timely sharing of accurate reports from the onsite facilities.
- Providing general oversight of the onsite sorting services as assigned.
- Ensuring operational efficiency in the onsite facilities.
- Liaison between the onsite facilities management and the company.
- Providing general oversight of the cleaning standards of the onsite sorting facilities.
- Any other duties assigned by the executive management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- MUST have 2-3 years’ experience as a rider within Nairobi
- MUST have a valid driving licence
- Diploma in a Business-related course is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer Empathy
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure.
If you meet the above requirements, you are passionate, eager to learn and thrive in excellence, we are looking for you!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2020 quoting the job title Onsite Supervisor on the Email Subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.