Job Vacancy: Factory Manager
Job Summary: We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
The Factory Manager’s responsibilities will include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
To be successful in this position, the eligible candidate would also demonstrate outstanding organization and effective planning skills and also problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production, would have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that all factory operations run smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Come up with strategies to maximize production.
- Ensure Maximum Production to meet Customer demands throughout the year.
- Study Customer needs and work with the sales department to ensure production is at Optimal levels.
- Ensuring availability of raw materials at all times.
- Work with the Sales department and Finance to make pricing decisions.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with production development/quality control manager to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Analyzing workplace productivity as well as finding ways to reduce production costs.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to the management for decision-making.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Enforcing health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce, Construction or related field.
- 5 years’ proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory set up.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 14th November 2020.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification