Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Dean of Students
The Dean of Students shall be responsible for the non-curricular learning agenda aimed at developing student leadership and meeting the student welfare needs for the spiritual, physical and social development of the students.
- PhD in any of these fields: theology, leadership, communication, psychology, Development/social studies, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in student affairs division at the University level;
- Must be a person of high integrity;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills;
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key Responsibilities for the Dean of Students
- Provide leadership in the Dean of Students Office in line with the doctrinal beliefs, vision, mission, and strategic focus of PAC University;
- Develop and present proposals for new student development program initiatives to the Management Board and Senate;
- Provide overall coordination of both the local and international students welfare activities and the student discipline system on academic and non- academic matters;
- To provide oversight on students counseling support services
- Develop strategies and provide overall administrative supervision of Student Affairs operations for Career Development and Internships programming and overall Student Development;
- Act as an ex-officio member of the University Students Council and also as the liaison between the University administration and the Student Council;
- Responsible for leadership development, advising and provision of institutional support for Student Council programming;
- Develop and maintain appropriate networks and collaboration with other Universities, churches and related organizations on issues and matters of mutual interest;
- Teach approved courses per Trimester as may be required;
- Perform any other duties as may be defined and assigned by the Supervisor.
How to Apply
Visit our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke for full profiles of these jobs.
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, also detailing your current & expected salary via EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com; not later than 20th October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.