Job Vacancy: Sales Agents
Background: Powerhive develops scalable, bankable off-grid utility solutions to create a future where everyone has access to clean energy and the opportunities that come with it.
Through the work we do, rural communities are empowered to contribute to economic development. Our customers get convenient, affordable and reliable utility services.
Overview: Powerhive would like to broaden the sales and marketing of its electrical products to offer customers more options and a better, customized experience. As such, we are hiring new Sales Agents to interface with customers, understand their needs and cross-sell electrical appliances.
The Sales Agent will be crucial eyes-and-ears on the ground for Powerhive, providing a customized sales experience for each customer. Working with daily targets, the role will reward high productivity, faster turnaround times and excellent customer service.
The role will initially be commission-based, but conditional on excellent performance and availability of funds, a successful candidate will be upgraded to a retainer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cross-sell electrical appliances to customers across selected sites within Kisii and Nyamira counties.
- Explain Powerhive to existing and potential customers and onboard them onto the sales system.
- Refine customer lists, provide ongoing customer service and understand their needs.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English and the local language is an added advantage: Ekegusii.
- Experience in field-based sales, customer activations and marketing.
- Empathy, honesty, and the highest standards of integrity.
- Physical fitness and the ability to cope with difficult/unpredictable weather conditions and or terrain.
Remuneration: Base Retainer of KShs 10,000
If you meet these requirements, please complete the application form HERE.
All applications will be processed on a rolling basis until fully filled.