Job Title: Printing Operator
Reporting to: Printing Supervisor
Description: The main role of the printing operator is to operate printing machine so as to produce print on paper or any other required material.
- Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms
- Operate equipment at required speed to ensure proper ink coverage and alignment
- Remove printed materials from presses, using proper tools provided and transport them to drying, storage or finishing areas
- Reposition printing plates, adjust pressure rolls, or otherwise adjust machines to improve print quality, using knobs, hand wheels, or hand tools.
- Coordinate printing activities with activities of workers working on mass production as well
- Printing supervisor
- Other team members
- More than 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in technical printing work
- Knowledge of use and application of inks, fluids and chemicals used in printing
- Ability to read and understand instructional manuals
- Keen eye for details
- Good communication skills.
- Deadline oriented
Education and professional memberships
- Certificate/Diploma in design or any related field
- Computer skills.
- Printing machine
- Raw materials
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org