Job Title: Project Officer
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KES 30,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write proposals and reports
- Conduct regular visits to project sites to monitor the implementation of activities, gather feedback from beneficiaries and submit detailed report about the activities and findings
- Assist to develop and strengthen local projects networks.
- Collect data on project indicators and maintain an updated database on project progress
- Assist in tracking project performance at community level and report, monitor and follow up on project activities.
- Analyze monitoring data for reporting and timely communicate the results of analysis to inform program decision making
- Conduct surveys and analyze data and make recommendations to improve the project based on the findings
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation team in the tracking of outcome of activities evidenced by accurate data to enhance quality of reporting
- Identify and document human interest stories and case studies based on the Assist program team in reviewing log frames, M&E work plans and targets at proposal development stage through to project implementation
Qualifications / Requirements / Key Skills
- A degree / Diploma in Community Development or Project Management
- Strong data collection and collation skills, processing, analysis and report writing.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and database software programs.
- Experience in proposal writing.
- Good negotiating skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.