Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 63k – 80k + commissions
Our client is a real estate firm specializing in Residential and Commercial Property Management.
They seek to hire a Senior Sales Representative who will supervise the sales team and ensure the day to day running of the office is smooth.
S/He should be excellent at client service and able to solve customer issues to completion.
- Manage performance of the sales team.
- Coach & mentor the sales team.
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Aggressively sell allocated property and land to achieve sales targets
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Follow up on leads and convert to sales
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar role
- Must have experience with selling and letting property
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Valid Driving License
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle objections
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
NB: MUST have good experience in real estate industry and managing sales teams.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Executive – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd November 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV