Job Vacancies: Sales Team Leaders
Full Time / Energy – Solar Industry
Job Summary: RUH Solar is a Distribution management company distributing Solar products for Azuri Technologies in Kenya.
We have over 1000 Field Agents and Managers spread across the Country.
Job Description: The Team Leader shall be coordinator and supervisor for RUH/Azuri sales agents within the assigned territory / market segment to grow Installs, manage OOC, resolve tickets and manage agents.
This role is responsible for coordinating operations together with agents in designated territory, peer Team Leaders, the Sales Support Team and the Management Team.
- Delivering the set monthly install target
- Out of Credit Management and Coordination as per set targets
- Stock management
- Customer issue/tickets management
- Training and agent supervisory duties.
- Agent recruitment- Candidate must have a set number of sales agents working together daily.
- Diploma or degree.
- Very commercially savvy. Hungry for success.
- At least 2 years in Sales with proven record or two years’ experience running own small business.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 23rd October 2020.
The positions will be based in Siaya (Bondo), Kisumu (Nyando/Seme/Nyakatch), Kakamega (Malava), Bungoma (TBD), Bomet county (TBD), Nandi (TBD), Kwale (TBD) and Garissa (TBD).
Clearly indicate in the subject of your email the region you are applying for (e.g. Team Leader – Bomet).