Frederick Bittiner Wear Ltd
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Department: Sales & Marketing
Introduction: Frederick Bittiner Wear a subsidiary of The Frederickbittiner Holding, is a Kenyan fashion brand that provides B2B fashion design and tailoring services with our capacity to produce 10,000+pieces per month and also has its own brand called Bittiner wear.
Bittiner wear produces and sells unique, trendy and quality apparel designs with local and international trends.
Purpose of the Job: Frederickbittiner wear seeks to attract and retain exceptionally strong leaders with demonstrated passion, energy and talent to lead our company into the future.
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will lead all marketing functions, helping to build, shape and enhance all key strategic decisions for the brand, and drive strong business results
The incumbent is expected to provide actionable insights to the business to deliver vital improvement recommendations that are mutually beneficial to the customer and the business.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for developing strategies for improving sales and assessing Frederickbittiner wear current sales capacities and identify/deliver ways to strengthen them.
- You will be tasked with handling the company’s image through marketing campaigns, visual identity, compelling messaging and thoughtful partnerships.
- Develop, execute and analyze Frederickbittiner wear marketing strategy and annual/seasonal/monthly marketing plans, including promotions and acquisition campaigns across primarily digital media (but including other) channels, with clear deliverables, timelines, and execution tactics
- Develop original campaign concepts that will help generate revenue, buzz, and love for the Bittiner brand
- You will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing programs across our various channels (digital & brick-and-mortar), driving awareness, new customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, brand equity, engagement and revenue generation.
- Plan, develop and execute Frederickbittiner wear content strategy across our platforms (internal and external) including web, newsletter, mobile, social communication channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Develop online marketing strategies to drive qualified traffic to retail stores
- He/she is also responsible for attracting and retaining customers by ensuring that the customer experience at the stores and office is exceptional.
- Expand the fan base across the Frederickbittiner wear social channels by attracting new followers and transforming current followers into loyal brand advocates
- Manage content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms.
- Drive community engagement through our social media and other channels
- Devise unique and creative social media campaigns to drive value while aligning with the brand voice
Sales Administration & Customer Experience
- Make sure daily and monthly targets are achieved.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Ensure client communication is handled professionally.
- Handle both internal and external communications.
- You will also oversee the marketing aspects of new product offerings & store openings and will work with staff across the company to ensure that they fully understand the brand image.
- Identify opportunities
- Manage, coach and lead a team of direct reports.
- Development of departmental KPIs and ensuring implementation.
- Provide training to enhance the quality of products through new ideas.
- Strong leadership skills
- Great sales acumen
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and team management skills.
- Training in Marketing related discipline (Degree or diploma)
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or promotions
- Experience in a busy fashion retail marketing will be an added advantage
- Proactive with the ability to work on his/her own with minimal supervision
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in analyzing data
- A team player who can work collaboratively whilst still achieving set objectives
- Creative thinker and problem solver; looks for better ways of doing things
- Ability to live with ambiguity and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com with subject as “Sales and Marketing Manager Application”.
Kindly indicate current salary and expected salary.
Deadline for submission: 22nd Oct 2020