Our Client, a dynamic customer focused Technology solutions company is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team.
You will use your knowledge, comprehension and presentation skills to influence customer decisions, provide insightful solutions and drive successful implementations.
Be ready to hit the ground running with your strong technical abilities, critical and creative thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
- Assist Prophix’ sales, business development and marketing teams as the subject matter expert for Prophix’ Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and provide direction to customers /prospects on how they can achieve their goals & objectives with Prophix’ software and services
- Lead discussions in the areas of Corporate Performance Management (CPM), Extract Transform and Load (ETL), Databases, and Cloud Architecture– gaining confidence and mindshare within accounts & opportunities
- Create tailored presentations, demonstrations and proof of concepts showcasing our product to help execute on the technical aspects of the account strategy
- Communicate customer’s business and technical requirements to our Professional Services team to ensure a smooth transition to post-sales
- Act as a consultant and advisor bringing a customer facing perspective to internal teams and convey feedback to product management, product marketing and research & development team
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Business or Computer Information Systems
- 2 to 4 years of consulting, implementation services, business / systems analyst, pre-sales and / or financial systems experience
- Must be proficient in SQL, and Database applications
- Experience with Business intelligence tools
- Able to work with large amounts of data from various sources
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight timelines
- Demonstrated experience designing reusable process & solutions (e.g. Excel models, automation scripts, ETL processes, etc.)
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (e.g. planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidations and reporting) is preferred
- Previous experience with BI tools, EPM / CPM solutions and/or data warehousing is an asset
- Broad understanding of Enterprise and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) architectures
- Working knowledge of Single Page Applications (SPA) and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Relational (RDBMS / OLTP) and Multidimensional Databases (OLAP)
- Practical experience with SQL, MDX, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technology, its benefits, and how it can be leveraged to achieve business goals & objectives
- In-depth knowledge of Excel is a plus
The team works closely with innovative companies interested in leveraging market leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions.
If qualified for this role follow this LINK to apply online.