Republic of Kenya
County Assembly of Isiolo
The Isiolo County Assembly Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under article 176(1) and County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, section 12(7b)
Supply Chain Management Officer III
Job Grade CASB 6
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiating procurement policies for the County Assembly
- Implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and system
- Recommending disposal of unserviceable stores
- Implementing procurement manual
- Preparing procurement plans
- Sourcingfor suppliers
- Conducting stock control, stock taking and stock audit
- Implementing e-pro curement strategies
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Served in a comparable position for a minimum period of Five (5) years;
- Degreein anyof the followingdisciplines – Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
- Membership of a professional body (KISM).
- Must be conversant with and knowledgeable on public procurement procedures and systems.
All applications should be delivered in a sealed envelope and clearly indicating the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
The Clerk County Assembly of Isiolo
Isiolo County Assembly Buildings
P.O Box 95-60300,
Applications should reach the Clerk on or before 3/11/2020
Note: A ny form of can vassing will lead to Immediate disqualification.
County Assembly of Isiolo is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth, persons with disability and serving civil servants are encouraged to apply.