Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd
Position: Sales Executive
Reference Number: OC/2020/011
Overall Job Purpose: The Job holder focuses on the selling of vehicles to customers. He/She shall be responsible for Sales & Marketing of Tata Brand in Nakuru.
Reports To: Branch Manager / Network Manager.
- Maps markets and identifies customers/ segments for Tata Brand.
- Develops corporate and retail customers; monitors key activities leading to overall increase in customer satisfaction index in TATA Brand.
- Develops and executes promotional requirements for TATA Brand.
- Creates Tata brand awareness in the market of jurisdiction.
- Follows up customers through mails and phone contacts to achieve set sales targets
- Penetrates new markets and business opportunities for the brand.
- Provides market intelligence to the Line Manager and closes deals in the earliest possible time.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and comfort with the product.
- Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and submits reports in a timely manner.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years’ relevant experience in Sales and Marketing
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Understanding of Auto Industry business is essential.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. IT literate.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Proof of previous sales success desirable.
- Driving skills with a valid driver’s license
- Proven experience in sales.
- Excellent knowledge of products and relevant industry.
- Very good communication skills.
- A problem-solving ability
The role will also include travelling approximately up to 25% of the time with some overnight travel likely
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 5th November 2020.