Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata Commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position.
Position: Sales Executive – Spare Parts
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 SPAREPARTS
Department: Aftersales – Spare Parts
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall market and sell spare parts for profit in line with the company policies in Eldoret and surrounding region.
Reports To: Warehouse Manager.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements and make a sale.
- Develop Tata Network in Eldoret to improve revenue.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
- Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from the branch.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with appropriate quotations for spares.
- Shipment of spare parts sales order.
- Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
- File invoices in file as per series.
- Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with the barcode scanners.
- Carry out spare parts sales and marketing In Eldoret and the region.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years’ hands on experience in sale of Auto Spares Parts.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in the commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is 25/10/2020.