Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata Commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position.
Position: Supervisor – Workshop
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 WS Supervisor
Department: Aftersales – Workshop
Location: Nairobi & Thika
Overall Job Purpose: Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen. Record job allocations and R/ jobs.
The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair (break-down) coordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
Reports To: Workshop Manager.
Reportees: Workshop Technicians.
- Managing client and team parameters to improve CSI.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Action plan for pending vehicles ( > 10 days) in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to the workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assigned to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Technical training ( 1200 hours/Year ) for team
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is 25/10/2020.