Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
Industry: Tech Industry
Salary: 15k plus attractive commissions
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person where applicable.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote our services to new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Attend weekly Plan and Review sessions with your line manager which includes an assessment of all new and existing opportunities, and key measure.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results – with a proven record to exceed targets and KPIs
- Proven track record in the tech-sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Smart and presentable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR Diploma in Sales and Marketing or business related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year + relevant experience in tech industry.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Sales Executive on the subject line.