Exciting Technical Career Opportunities in FMCG (Bakery)
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in Bread and Confectionery seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individuals for the below positions.
Job title: Instrumentation Electrician
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000 – 45,000 Gross
Reports to: Bakery Manager
Location: Nakuru or Kisumu, Kenya.
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to all breakdown on production line
- Observing all rules and regulations as stipulated in the company policies and regulations
- Following health and safety measures
- Troubleshooting any problem -instrumentation and actioning.
- Attend to all daily routine checks
- Attend and carryout service task schedules to all machines when required
- Report and analyze variances against Targets/ Budgets/forecasts and success of rectify action plans
- Record keeping of all work
Person Specification (Qualifications and work experience)
- Tertiary qualification required (Diploma or Higher National Diploma)
- Qualifications in Engineering related, Electrical and Electronic / PLC required.
- At least 5 years in FMCG electrical maintenance position.
- At least certification level in PLC’s, Siemens preferable.
- Communicate successfully in both written and verbal format in the English (business) language, Preference for mastery of the local language, Swahili to enhance shop-floor communication.
- Proficient in PLC fault finding and repairs, computer literacy on advance level for PLC program fault finding and creation.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 30th November 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.