Exciting Technical Career Opportunities in FMCG (Bakery)
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in Bread and Confectionery seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individuals for the below positions.
Job title: Mechanical Technician
Salary Range: Kshs 35,000 – 45,000 Gross
Reports to: Bakery Manager
Location: Nakuru or Kisumu, Kenya
Number of Positions: Two (2) Positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mechanical maintenance and repair of machines
- Observing all rules and regulations as stipulated in the company policies and regulations
- Following health and safety measures
- Troubleshooting any mechanical faults
- Ensure smooth running of machines during production
- Devise preventive measures to avoid machine downtime
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
- Report to the supervisor any major repair issues
- Responsible for operating production machines
- Record keeping of all work
Person Specification (Qualifications and work experience)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution or examining body
- At least 3 years working experience in a Bakery/Confectionary industry
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with good analytical skills
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 30th November 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.