Exciting Technical Career Opportunities in FMCG (Bakery)
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer in Bread and Confectionery seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self-driven individuals for the below positions.
Job title: Quality Analyst (Milling)
Salary Range: Kshs 35,000 – 50,000 Gross
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Nakuru or Kisumu, Kenya
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring flour products comply with set quality standards.
- Adhering to & maintaining the EHS and regulatory standards
- Monitoring the production process to ensure product conforms to set parameters.
- Maintaining records of quality checks on an ongoing basis.
- Guiding workers on quality parameters as per standard operating procedures.
- Reporting to the production team in case of product variance.
- Ensuring best practices (good manufacturing Practices) are followed.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives.
- Rejecting and removing non-conformities from the process.
- Analyzing root causes for non-conformities by using 5 why and other tools.
- Ensuring all In Process Inspection SOPs and Work Instructions are current and followed.
Personal Specification (Qualifications and work experience)
- A holder of Diploma in Biochemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Food Science from a recognized institution.
- 2 -4 years experience in a Quality Analysis/Inspection/Control in manufacturing.
- Experience in a Milling/Flour manufacturing firm will be advantageous.
- An analytical person with focus on standards and results.
- A team player who is keen on details and focus on customer service.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: email@example.com
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 30th November 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.