Bethesda Hospital Care
Job Vacancy: Community Oral Health Officer
- Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
- Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
- Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
- Conduct medical camps and out reaches as required
- Diploma in Community Health
How to Apply
Application to be send online through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications to reach us by 23rd November 2020.