Job Vacancy: Bakery FMCG Sales Representative
Caliber Foods Limited is a food processing company specializing in bakery, confectionery, rice & cereals manufacturing operating from Nairobi, Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business growth strategy we are seeking to recruit new members into the Bakery sales team.
Job Summary: The sales representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and routes. They will be involved in managing consistent delivery of quality products and service so as to ensure maximum profitability and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out daily bakery and confectionery sales as per set route target.
- Collection of all daily sales debts from clients.
- Prospecting for new business on allocated sales routes.
- Ensuring agreed set financial and non-financial targets from assigned clients are achieved.
- Performing other sales and marketing tasks as may be required by their supervisor from time to time.
- 2-3 years of sales and distribution experience is a must. (preferably in bread, pastry or FMCG industry).
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Experience riding motorcycles and a valid driving license is essential. (car/van driving experience will be an added advantage).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, honest and reliable person who can work under minimal supervision.
- Entrepreneurial with strong sense of initiative and focus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 27th November 2020.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.