Vacant Position: Autocad Operator
Job Summary: Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit an AutoCAD Operator.
- Creating and altering construction sketches.
- Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, sub-contractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web-based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Competencies and Skills
- A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Being able to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Technical background knowledge.
- Minimum two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting.
- Minimum 4-year experience in a CAD Operator role.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 14th November 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement