Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all.
We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right.
For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children, and their communities.
We are ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her.
We work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are disproportionately affected by illness and poverty.
We know that healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy, educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their livelihoods.
We’re making an impact – learn more.
Building around a new CHAMPS (CHildren And Mother PartnershipS) model, CMMB will work at both the community and clinical levels in these targeted communities to strengthen health services and address the leading causes of maternal and child death.
In addition, CMMB will expand its volunteer program to strengthen health care delivery in CHAMPS-supported facilities and will engage with the pharmaceutical industry to help meet the needs of CHAMPS communities and facilities.
CMMB is committed to learning and evolving in order to successfully achieve impact in its strategy and will have strong vertical and horizontal team structures in alignment to the global strategy in order to encourage accountability, communication, and effective project management.
We believe in people.
We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Department Summary: The Programs Department plays a critical role in achieving CMMB’s strategy around improving the lives of women and children, by leading the provision of high quality programs focused on children’s and mothers’ health, and particularly in the development and implementation of our CHAMPS model.
This team is also responsible for generating revenue from and partnering effectively with government(s), major foundations, and other major donors, and will help to position and enhance CMMB’s technical capacity and reputation in the field of global healthcare.
CMMB has been working in Kenya for almost 15 years. CMMB works to ensure that the most vulnerable populations, especially mothers and children, have access to quality services in health care, health promotion and illness prevention.
Overview: Under the leadership of the Country Director, the M&E Manager will lead planning, day- to- day monitoring and evaluation activities, analysis and reporting management of consultants and special studies as well.
- Providing expertise in M & E planning and methodology
- Leading in and providing support to project design and activities including strategic frameworks (Results framework, log frames etc)
- Developing monitoring and evaluation plan
- Assisting the program teams to determine performance and impact indicators and targets
- Implementing monitoring systems and designing monitoring tools
- Developing data collection tools
- Monitoring project activities, outputs, and progress towards anticipated results
- Working with data platforms, databases and select technologies to capture and organize data
- Contributing to institutional learning processes
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Developing quarterly and annual reports depending on project requirements
- Training field staff in in monitoring and evaluation processes and providing ongoing coaching
- Convening communities of practice and other organizational learning practices
- Tracking best practice in monitoring and evaluation
Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a university degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Social sciences, or related field.
- You have a postgraduate course/certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- You have 8 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/ Government.
- You have proven experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- You have proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
- You have expertise in analysing data using statistical software.
- You have experience in project management life cycle including proposal writing.
- You have demonstrable strong training and facilitation skills.
- You can demonstrate leadership and managerial skills including ability to be a team player.
- You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are organized, hardworking and personable.
- You are comfortable working for a faith-based organization.
- You believe in CMMB, where we are going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide
How to Apply
All applications must be received by 19th November 2020.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.