Job Vacancy: Marketing Associate (Consulting)
Job Location: Lavington, Nairobi
About the Company: A professional services firm focused on working with SMEs to co-create tailored solutions that scale their ideas into sustainable business ideas.
Our client is seeking a creative, driven, and energetic Marketing Associate to become a part of our growing marketing team.
The candidate should have previous marketing experience in creating or working on effective brand strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Develop effective marketing and sales campaigns and management of the same
- Support in creating customer research databases
- Research target audience to maximize efficiency of our sales/marketing initiatives
- Research competitor landscape for insights
- Support in product development and pricing strategies
- Work to enhance the organization’s brand identity
- Track the impact of marketing activities and adapting as required to stay competitive
- Collaborate and coordinate with marketing manager on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other team members to garner insights & ideas that could add value to marketing campaigns
- 2+ years previous experience in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
- Team player who collaborates with ease and contagious creative energy
- Strategic vision and strong business acumen
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Copywriting and graphic design experience would be an added advantage
- Advanced social media marketing experience
- Confident contributor who can accept and implement constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 20th November 2020
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.