Vacant Position: Content Operation Coordinator
Industry: Logistics and service
Support Lead Generation Team prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and maintaining or data quality in Salesforce.
This individual should be highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources based on his/her local knowledge.
A dynamic personality with a drive to seize opportunities is essential!
- Processing Leads Tags: most of the data we acquire during the scrapping process is missing information. This person will be responsible for qualifying the leads and pre-qualify them. This task can be organized in two blocks:
- Sales leads extra qualification: adding missing data such as phones, massive communications, etc.
- Pre-qualification: classify the leads based on their possible interest for the client.
- Identifying new local sources of leads: current scrapping of google and competitors is not providing enough leads for the pipelines (for example: Google is not valid in EMEA). We are looking for someone with regional knowledge able to identify and propose new sources of leads
- Pipeline Management: this is a key task. Nowadays our key account managers spend time organizing and prioritizing their accounts when they should really be establishing a business relation with them. That’s why you will be in charge of prioritizing which leads do the account managers contact based on your local knowledge and data analysis.
- Salesforce Database Quality Specialist: being the owner of our salesforce database quality. This implies managing duplicates and assigning each account (lead, partner, etc.) to its real state.
- Maintenance of Parent Accounts: Parent Accounts are needed within salesforce in order to have a clear structure of the deal and bonus payment. Currently there is no designed owner for this maintenance.
- Capable of bridging analytical and communication skills for added-value impact.
- Familiarity with sales processes and tools.
- Highly Organized and Responsible.
- Great online researching skills
- Ability to use translating tools like Google translate, browser translating plug-ins, etc.
- Ability to quickly evaluate information found in the Internet
- Attention to detail
- Keeping a high level of productivity while working on repetitive tasks
- High proficiency in analysis
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, Engineering or any related field
- Languages: English and local language are a must
- Market local knowledge
- Previous experience working in a multinational cooperation is an added advantage.
Good To Have:
- Data analysis
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line and salary expectations
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
NB: FLEXI PERSONNEL DOES NOT CHARGE FOR PLACEMENT