Vacant Position: Crown Your Space (CYS) Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Paint Manufacturing
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire talented and experienced Crown Your Space Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall management, administration and coordination of all activities pertaining to Crown Your Space Solution including recruitment, selection, training, motivating, supervising, collection, target achievements, statutory & financial issues, profitability and complaint resolution by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To identify qualified Painters, and onboard them as per our Terms & Conditions.
- To oversee the management and operations, administration and co-ordination of entire Crown Your Space business, including development of the appropriate software(s) for CYS with the help of ICT.
- To lead coordination with Painters, Measurers, Site Supervisors, Dealers, Customers, Call Centre, and other cross-functional departments like Purchase, Credit Control, Accounts, Marketing and ICT.
- To provide a daily, weekly and monthly dashboard with regards to Crown Your Space activities and provide projections and daily tracking against the same; organize monthly reviews with all relevant stakeholders.
- To coordinate and manage all Crown Your Space activities, including the allocated budget and submit weekly and monthly reports thereof.
- To ensure the sales targets given every month are met.
- To audit sites to ensure all content associated with the job are 100% accurate and compliant.
- To assign Painters to Painting Jobs as may be necessitated by workload.
- To obtain needed Paints and ancillary supplies and equipment to complete assigned tasks.
- To perform any other duties as required by Management.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent. A Post Graduate qualification in Sales & Marketing shall be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge & experience in Home Décor.
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English and Swahili languages).
- Excellent presentation and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to convert leads to sales.
- Experienced in managing a team of contractors/painters/mason/electricians etc. to execute on site jobs.
- Experience in planning & execution of work of any Painting job/project.
- Good trouble-shooting skills; computer proficiency is critical.
- Analytical thinking and potential to grow.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and frequent travels mainly within Kenya.
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 12th November 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.