Job Vacancy: Customer Care Manager
Location: Juba, South Sudan
Main Purpose of the Job: The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the strategic positioning, tactical planning and execution of all Company Customer Care Operations.
The job holder will create an appropriate environment for customer satisfaction and provision of timely customer solutions in liaison with the relevant functions within the organisation.
The Manager will be keen to ensure consistent superior customer care, quality management, manpower planning, Team coaching &mentoring, team development and continuous review of best customer care practices.
The success of this role will be measured by the Customer Care function ability to provide consistent professional services to all customers and clients in line with the acceptable work procedures and standards.
1. Work to provide a clear working customer care strategy aimed at meeting organisational objectives and improving customer care experience.
2. Provide professional and consistent high quality customer care services to all clients and customers.
3. Provide customers with relevant information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information, managing and resolving customer complaints.
4. Develop, assign and monitor the team’s execution of daily operations and work with the team to ensure maximum value
5. Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
6. Set performance standards for the Customer Care team and ensure implementation and adherence to overall performance management system in the Company
7. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication for business growth.
8. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
a) Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a customer care related role
b) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution
c) Proven experience in developing and delivering Customer Care metrics and reporting
d) Strong leadership, Management and coaching skills
e) Has Business Acumen and customer focused
f) Be a Strategic thinker
g) Ability to build and grow relationships
h) Excellent communication and reporting skills
Interested and qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org