Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
Job Vacancy: Dermatologist
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing all the recommendations;
- Undertaking duties like clerking, investigating and managing patients.
- Conducting weekly clinic and theatre days.
- Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Intern and other students.
- Performing emergency surgeries.
- Undertaking medico-legal duties including filling of P.3 forms, court attendance and performing post mortems.
- Undertaking medical examinations and preparing Medical Board Proceedings;
- Carrying out community diagnosis, care and treatment.
- Ensuring data and information is collected, transmitted and utilized to the benefit of the customer and service provider.
- Conducting disease surveillance, prevention and control.
- Carrying out health education and promotion; and
- Preparing medical reports.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in one of the stated specialized discipline from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council KMPDC).
- Recognition as a specialist/subspecialist by the
- Valid Practice
- Professional Insurance Indemnity
- Proficiency in computer
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
- At least three years of working experience as a medical consultant/ specialist in a reputable
- Policy and strategic implementation.
- Technical competence.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- High standards of professional ethics.
- Managerial, administrative and supervisory skills.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks.
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Those interested in applying to send their applications online through firstname.lastname@example.org by close of day 11th December, 2020.