University of Nairobi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
E-MOTIVE International Study
E-MOTIVE is a multi-country, multi-site cluster randomized trial for early detection of post-partum haemorrhage and treatment using the World Health Organization (WHO) MOTIVE 1st response bundle.
4 Positions – Voi, Malindi, Kerugoya and Iten
- Be a holder of KCSE or its equivalent with a pass in English.
- Have a diploma in KRN/RM or KRCHN or Higher.
- At least 1 year working experience post qualification in a busy maternity unit.
- The applicant must be computer literate, have basic computer application particularly MS Office applications and good IT Skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Screen and enroll eligible participants in the study and proper administration of consent procedures.
- Administer screening and enrollment questionnaire to the participants.
- Ensure data collected accurately and resolve any discrepancies.
- Participate in training study site members distributed nationwide.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the study coordinator.
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 3 referees indicating their telephone contacts and email contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Practicing license
Terms of employment: Three months contract renewable for longer on mutual agreement and attainment of deliverables
Applications to be send email@example.com
Closing Date: 11th December, 2020 (2 Weeks)