East African Packaging Industries (EAPI)
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Head of Sales
Context / Scope: East African Packaging Industries (EAPI) has proudly moulded itself into a bespoke export packaging company, working predominantly as a provider to the local floriculture industry.
The automated creation of its packaging is the first of its kind in the industry; however, there are still exciting improvements to be made for the Company moving forward.
“Currently we are faced with a major focus within the industry on providing lightweight packaging, but also initiatives that enable us to improve both quality and efficiency that is spread throughout the supply chain.
EAPI has embarked on high-tech graphic printing facilities as a point-of-sale packaging facility; increasing the flexibility of our service.
The commercial department is tasked with the responsibility of supporting the business achieve their cash flow targets and respond fast to customer queries.
Purpose of the role: To contribute to the performance of the organization’s bottom-line by achieving volume & value targets. Implementation and execution of business plans that are bespoke to account needs and at the same time deliver EAPI business objectives.
- Develop and implement account plans that strengthen business objectives.
- In charge of Managing own profit & Loss by growing volume and value performance, managing costs, and price for each account manager’s business.
- Manage cash conversion for every account (receivables & cash collection), manage over dues and keep all accounts up to date in line with company policies & trading terms.
- Provide & manage accurate customer files with competitor information, account product lines, key contacts and opportunity for volume and value.
- Build loyalty/relationships by providing support to the customers through regular visits (according to contact & coverage strategy), accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of weekly/monthly performance objectives through accurate reporting, account feedback and delivering/presenting the same during weekly/monthly sales meetings.
- Manage accurate accounts/channels 18 months forecasting cycle for better financial forecasts, procurement/production planning and better customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate in sales & marketing or related field. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum 2 years work experience in B2B.
- Good communicator
- Negotiating skills
- Great Planning skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Self-motivated and a team player
- High standard of presentation and appearance
- Product and market knowledge
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ACCOUNT MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 27th November 2020.