Job Title: Events Marketing and Planning Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: Kes 30,000 – 35,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Client Summary: Our client an Events Planning and Management company is looking to employ Events Marketing and Planning Manager.
The successful candidate will source for Events Customers and coordinate the management of the events to the end.
They will be involved in marketing and looking for events tenders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing events management services to potential customers
- Being involved in Events Management and planning
- Ensuring the event is successful
- Producing detailed proposals for events
- Working closely with events planners
- Ensure there are detailed and approved plans inclusive of budget as required of each event
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
- Visiting clients to discuss their needs
- Aggressively look for business through arranging meetings with potential customers, cold calling, social media marketing and networking
- Meeting set targets
- Teamwork and attending team meetings
- Doing presentations to customers on the services and budget
- Ensuring clients’ needs are met
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Previous sales and marketing experience in a busy events company
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in events management
- Good in events planning and management
- Creative with business acumen
- Aggressive with strong selling skills
- Confident and presentable to hold meetings with clients
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent Oral and written communication
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.