Brookhurst International School
Job Vacancy: French Teacher
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 8-18 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A-level.
The school is located in Nairobi Metropolitan Kajiado County close to Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from Nairobi Central District in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their goals.
A vacancy has arisen in the language department for a French Teacher.
- Experience in teaching in IGCSE system at preparatory and secondary levels for at least 5 years
- Demonstrate a track record of good performance in external examinations
- Skills of teaching virtually and the use of ICT to deliver content.
- A degree in education with specialization in French and other languages combinations such as English , Spanish among others from reputable higher colleges
- Candidates with teacher development certificates will have an added advantage
Other necessary requirements
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold high professionalism and character
- Must have a track record of good performance in previous schools
- Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
- Ability to use technology in delivering the content
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination in the reference section.
Send CV email@example.com by 30th November 2020.
If you do not hear from us by 10th December 2020 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.