Mobile Money Company
Job Vacancy: Head of Corporate Sales
Location: Juba, South Sudan
This role is responsible for managing corporate sales operations in the Company.
The Head of Corporate Sales will focus on developing key growth strategies and effectively implementing them to achieve Company’s financial target.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
1. Drive the brand, profile and proposition through corporate sales in line with market participation strategy.
2. Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial corporate sales strategy and management plan that delivers the growth targets.
3. Identify, secure and develop new profitable corporate business throughout South Sudan.
4. Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities in the Country and work towards achieving agreed new business targets
5. Segment new business opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts on short list of clients with profit potential
6. Ensure outstanding representation and preparation at all significant Business Development meetings
7. Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
8. Maintain and develop growth oriented relationships with key distribution partners, representing company interests and building mutually beneficial business relationships
9. Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled
1. Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in a Corporate Sales role of which 5 years should be in Management role.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution
3. Sales background in the global Financial market such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking.
4. Previous experience in a service industry of handling large, blue chip accounts and selling at Senior/Board Level.
5. Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in this key area.
6. Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
7. Strong negotiation skills.
8. Fluent understanding of risk and pricing strategy
9. Must ensure that tailored benefits offered to customers are not only suitable for a customer’s needs but can also be profitably and effectively administered by the Company.
10. Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral to support business development meetings
11. Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels.
12. A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs.
Are you qualified and interested? Send your CV to email@example.com