Job Title: Head of Finance
Reports to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: 500K – 700K
Our client is the leading outdoor advertising company in the East and Central African region.
They seek to hire a well-experienced Head of Finance who will be responsible for providing overall strategic leadership to the finance function, enforcing financial policies, procedures & processes and managing financial operations of the group.
- Develop financial policies & procedures and drive conformance across the group.
- Oversee budget and budgetary control process.
- Oversee and drive internal control measures.
- Oversee accurate and timely cash flow reporting and management.
- Oversee timely payments of trade/ capital and operational expenses.
- Oversee timely MIS reporting and audit completion.
- Oversee tax and statutory compliance. Interface with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Financial risks identification and mitigation.
- Oversee efficient employee relations, including timely payment of salaries, computation of withholding tax, retirement benefits, full and final settlements and issue of appropriate documentation to employees;
- Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback for subordinates.
- Oversee capability building for the team and mentor/ coach the Finance team.
- Foster an environment of learning, excellence and innovation within all aspects of work.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field, A Master degree will be an added advantage
- 10 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance with 5 years of experience in leadership level
- Relevant professional qualification; ACCA or CPAK
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Executive disposition, and demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Operational problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop long term integrated and cross functional operational plans.
- Ability to operationalize strategy into action for the organization as whole.
- Ability to sell the vision, Business/ Financial Acumen, Business Savvy, Innovative.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Finance) to email@example.com before Monday 23rd November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.