Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist – Mombasa
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa.
They seek to hire a highly motivated visionary and results oriented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting doctors’ orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibilities
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection control protocols.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Registration and Licensed with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Customer friendly
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and Honest
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Pharmaceutical Technologist – Mombasa) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach not later than 30th November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.