Job Title: Pharmacist – Mombasa
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa.
They seek to hire a pharmacist.
H/She will be tasked with ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet client needs.
- In-charge of all the medications dispensed in the hospital.
- Monitor use and safety of medications.
- Advise medical officers on the best possible treatment for specific diseases.
- Ensure that patients understand the medication and any side effects and/or drug interactions.
- Provide a final check of the prescription by the pharmacy technologists once more before the drug is given to the patients.
- Maintain confidential records of all patients.
- Provide advice on essential drugs list, storage and determine inventory level.
- Supervise pharmacy staff members as well as training aspects of drug knowledge.
- Advise and Implement pharmacy policy guidelines.
- Must have a Degree in Pharmacy.
Must have a valid Certificate from Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
Must have working experience of not less than 3 years in the healthcare industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Pharmacist – Mombasa) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach not later than 30th November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.