The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for a KP program;
Clinician Counselors – 2 Temporary Posts (Mombasa)
- Formal Education: CO, KRN, KRM, ECN
- Experience in providing services to key populations is a must
- Training in HIV Treatment services will be an added advantage
- HTS Counselling Training as per National Guidelines on HTS
- 3 Years working experience in provision of clinical services
How to Apply
Application letter stating the current and expected salary and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 6th
November 2020, 5pm addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application CLINICIAN COUNSELOR”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately.
Qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.