Vacant Position: Imports and Exports Sales Coordinator
Job Summary: Our client is a Saudi Arabian based company focusing primarily on exporting high quality Saudi made products including Food & Beverage, Construction Materials, Recycled products, Agricultural products, Petro-Chemicals and Medical Covid 19.
They have setup a new entity in Nairobi which it sees as an East African hub to export further to neighboring African countries from Kenya.
Our client is now seeking an outgoing individual to be a resource within sales coordination, customer relations and specific knowledge of import export business.
We are looking for a motivated and capable individual to step into a new start-up business which is centered around importing Saudi Arabian products into the Kenyan market and selling on to major distributors.
- Sales coordination management as well as the ability to be a team player and also manage approved tasks independently
- Knowledge of the market including NGOs in Kenya and collating all respective market data. Collection includes:
- Technical data of existing products
- Minimum 3 Distributor contact details.
- Coverage includes all of Kenya and may require other location specific distributor list.
- Collecting pricing data from distributors through to retail prices
- Presentations of product specific market data
- Collecting data of major projects under design/construction
- Ensure Miraj is on the approved tender list for municipality projects and purchases like street lighting, etc.
- Collect data of all international NGOs in Kenya and establish the pre-approval procedures for selling products to them.
- IT skillset to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presenting weekly agenda for work tasks for management approval and thereafter submitting daily progress reports
- Knowledge of the import export business, understanding the customs and logistics processes as well as the financial processes including L/Cs
- Studying future market trends and presenting them for management discussions.
- Able to implement management strategies in the field with excellent time management and duties prioritisation
- Comfortable dealing with international people.
- Reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, a good communicator, a team player, great multi-tasking skills and a problem solver
- Capacity to adapt to stressful situations and perform well under pressure.
Languages: English, Swahili and Somali. Arabic is advantageous 3 year’s experienced individual with self-motivation to grow with the company requirements as a start-up through to a fully-fledged office in Kenya
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 1st December 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement