Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicines.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the below position:
In Process Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years and above
Reports to: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Summary: Responsible for implementing, controlling and providing factual analytical findings for all samples, as per Quality control operations and development in order to meet agreed organizational performance goals within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Receiving, sampling and analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Retesting of raw materials.
- Providing accurate information/analytical results leading to sound decisions on the approval or rejection of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate bulk and finished products.
- Diligently implementing all approved documentation.
- Effectively implementing all approved procedures of sampling, specifications, analysis, and reporting for all samples.
- Carrying out environmental controls and keeping records.
- Preparation and standardization of reagents and volumetric solutions.
- Maintaining in a good state, the general laboratory premises, reagents, documents and equipment including the general laboratory cleanliness.
- Validation of production processes, quality control procedures and calibration of equipment and maintenance of their records.
- Implementing all the aspects of Quality control systems and associated documentations with regard to cGMP, GLP, approved Pharmacopoeias
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
Academic Qualification: Minimum Qualification – Diploma in Analytical Chemistry a BSc will be an added advantage.
Experience: 2 years relevant Experience in a Pharmaceutical Production laboratory
How to apply: Send application and detailed curriculum vitae with three professional referees and state your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Applications to be received by COB 01/12/2020