IT Security Specialist
Reference Number: IRC9650
- Plan, conduct and manage periodic user access recertification and reviews.
- Provide tactical security expertise across various security domains as assigned from time to time.
- Provide technical security related support to ICT projects from inception through to successful implementation.
- Support the implementation of procedural, operational and technical security controls across the bank’s ICT systems.
- Install, configure and upgrade security systems / solutions while maintaining requisite levels of security.
- Safeguard the bank’s information assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security threats.
- Identify and provide solutions for information security related problems & anomalies and report violations of security policies.
- Conduct continuous research and provide technical security expertise on threats affecting KCB Group information assets.
- Monitor the bank’s ICT systems for indicators of compromise, investigate incidents and take appropriate steps to contain, neutralize and prevent breaches from happening in the future.
- Participate in activities aimed at mitigating information and cyber risks identified by various assurance teams such as Information Risk and Audit.
For the above position, the successful applicantshould have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess at least one security certification such as CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner); CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor); OCSP (Offensive Security Certified Professional); CompTIA Security+.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology; with at least 1-year experience in Information Security or Cyber Security.
- 2 years’ experience in System/Data/Network Administration.
- Experience in Project Implementation and user training is desired.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE to log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 24th November 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.