Kimondo, Gachoka & Co. Advocates
Exciting Career Opportunities
Applications are invited for motivated and qualified professionals for the under listed vacancy within the law firm.
- Proper management of the legal files and ensuring that instructions are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation of all court attendances, contacting and following up on witness attendances in court, collecting all the necessary evidence, and seeking approval of the case/defense strategy before such hearing/court attendance.
- Attend court and effectively present the client’s case and promptly avail court attendance reports to the supervisor and Senior Partner/Legal Manager
- Conduct a thorough and detailed analysis of claim documents to enable early fraud detection, and effectively address the fraudulent claims to meet the client’s guidelines
- Manage the legal files stock of the allocated and ensure that the settlement targets set are achieved
- Preparation of all requisite pleadings and follow up to ensure timely filing in court and service upon third parties
- Negotiation for out of court settlement of files
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized university
- Diploma in Law (KSL)
- At least 3 years post admissions experience with a current practicing Certificate;
- Excellent litigation and negotiation skills
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics & personal integrity.
- Must be hardworking, flexible & service oriented
- Proficiency in use of computer applications
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications to email@example.com stating their current and expected salary along with a detailed CV to reach us on or before 6th November 2020.
Please indicate the job being applied for in the subject heading of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kimondo Gachoka & Co. Advocates is an equal opportunity employer.
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and what they bring to the workplace.