Job Opportunity: Life Insurance Sales Representative
The Ideal Life Insurance Sales Representative
The ideal Life Insurance Sales Rep is attracted to High Income and able to Work on Commission Basis, envisions a Career in Life Insurance Sales, Passionate & Enthusiastic, High Levels of Self-Disciplined, able to Work Hard and provide Daily Activity Reports, possessing Good People Skills, a Fast Learner, a good Communicator, Skilled Listener, Creative, Great Planning & Self Organization Skills, able to do Basic Computer Operations, An Early bird – starts working by 7:00 am – Monday to Friday, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospecting: Search for potential Life Insurance Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active & Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Approach Prospective Clients and Schedule Appointments with them
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions in line with the uncovered needs during the investigation stage of the sale
- Conduct Value Presentations & demonstrate ability to meet client Goals & needs
- Follow up and obtain commitment by assist clients in the Buying Process
- After Sales Service, getting referrals & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
Applicants with previous experience in Direct Sales with both Office and Field Work and other Sales related roles or working directly with clients or experience with an insurance Sales Team or selling Life Insurance are preferred.
If you are looking to achieve your Financial Goals quickly through a solid Career in Sales, working with the top insurer in the region, this is your ideal opportunity.
Monthly Income / Remuneration and Mode of Applying
The monthly income is on Commission Basis at a high and attractive rate, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, i.e. a percentage of all the Sales done.
Send your updated CV with 3 Referees to Simon.Onkundi@jubileekenya.com
Start Date and Area of Work: Should be able to Start Immediately and work from any location in Kenya.
Feedback to Successful Applicants: Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks or less from the date of application. If not contacted within this time, kindly resubmit the application.