Job Title: Logistics Manager With Basic Mechanical Knowledge
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: Kshs 50,000 – 60,000
Job Location: Kiambu
Job Overview: Under general direction, coordinate the administrative and operational functions to enhance smooth workflow in managing a fleet of trucks and drivers.
- Monitoring, supervising and training the drivers. Check on discipline, attendance and adherence to work schedules.
- Purchasing spare parts and advising drivers about vehicle maintenance. Basic mechanical knowhow is key
- Update on work schedule and maintain constant communication with the drivers and customers
- Be involved in Sales and marketing to develop business and bring in new customers
- Assisting in scheduling of orders and logistics and follow-up to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure proper record keeping including filing of documents in a sequential manner for archiving the books and records.
- Undertaking other tasks that are relevant to this position that may be required by management from time to time to ensure the efficient operation of the company.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field
- 3 to 5 Years Working Experience in a busy logistics company
- Basic mechanical skills
- Leadership skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- People management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.