Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Machine Operator position for one of our clients. (Ladies are encouraged to apply)
Key responsibilities are:
- Check condition of the machine to ensure reliability.
- Ensure machine availability, reliability and efficiency through scheduled, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- To collect, document, process, archive/file and share operation information with relevant users.
- Professionally execute all processes associated with provision of products/services to ensure high level of productivity.
- To ensure safety of self, others, products, machines/ equipment and environment are met.
- Does on the job training to attachees and new recruits
- The ability to utilize the machinery with minimum of senior technical support.
- Carry out quality, production and business systems checks procedures and completion of relevant documentation.
- Effective shift co-operation and communication.
- Work effectively and co-operatively within a team environment.
- To be pro-active in identifying communicating and implementing changes to working practices, procedures, and processes that will deliver sustainable health and safety conditions as well as line performance and quality.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, electronic engineering.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- 2-3 years in an FMCG environment.
- Have worked on shift system 24 hours (rotational)
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 23rd November 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.