Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company seeks to hire an MIS Reporting Analysts whose key role will be to provide reporting and database development support to the business
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertakes fact-finding and analysis; assists in the preparation of reports, correspondence, visual presentations, and other materials.
- Oversees and facilitates flow of information between and among operations, departments and campaigns
- Ensures that deadlines are monitored appropriately and informational reports are received from relevant program managers in a timely manner.
- Design and development of databases, spreadsheets, and reports as requested by the managers
- Analysis and reporting of data from electronic data sources
- Define problems, independently conduct research as necessary, formulates solutions, makes recommendations
- Prepare, develop and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on Key
- Performance Indicators and other key statistical data on the Service Center that will be presented to various management groups.
- Consult with management regarding trends and changes needed in the Service Center to promote success.
- Lead efforts designed to improve service levels within the organization by ensuring the most efficient use of current technologies and resources.
- Analyze raw data and develop written reports and summaries for various internal and external sources.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in information technology or computer engineering preferred
- At least 2- 3 years in similar position
- Experience working in a call center environment is desirable
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Must have managed and done reporting on statistics and trends
- Must have proven extensive reporting experience in excel / creation of macros
- Extensive experience in use of Formula’s / Macros / SQL
- Ability to program reporting queues from Database to Excel
- Ability to provide analytical analysis and trend reporting
- Experience working with team and leadership managers to present reports
- MIS reporting experience
- Proven ability to work independently, cooperatively as a member of a team and to coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Excellent analytical abilities with the ability to evaluate information and identify trends and key issues.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Possess solid business logic and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com
With MIS Reporting Analyst – Contact Center on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.