Job Title: General Manager – Mobile Financial Services
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Mobile Financial Services Company
Salary: USD 4,000 – USD 5,000
Job Location: Juba, South Sudan
Job Summary: Our client is a Mobile Financial Services Company in Juba, South Sudan.
They are looking to hire a General Manager, responsible for developing and executing Strategy, Policies, and Procedures for the roll-out of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) initiatives and ensure sustainable market dominance in South Sudan.
The position is also charged with defining and implementing the Mobile Services strategic and financial objectives by driving usage penetration and improvement of operational performance to meet consumer satisfaction and the overall business strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all operations and business activities in line with overall strategy and mission
- Assume full responsibility for the P&L and continuously develop initiatives to grow revenue and optimize expenses
- To achieve Business Plan results as per the set targets and ensure market penetration and sales forecasts are met.
- Develop and implement an effective route to market plans to ensure market dominance of Company products/services.
- Develop goals and objectives that lead to growth and prosperity
- Actively look for new marketing and operational business partnerships
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Create and drive strategies for Mobile Financial Services (MFS) products that deliver tangible results
- Implement channel innovation and ensure Company Services are sustainable innovates and build on its product portfolio in the market.
- Develop the innovative Mobile Financial Services product/services and ensure product penetration in the identified market segments.
- Build and manage relationships with key strategic partners, stakeholders and business partners
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure conformance to regulatory obligations of MFS products while maintaining a balanced relationship with key stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance or Related field. A Master’s Degree is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with a proven track record in mobile money and/or banking operations, ideally in a Telco environment, Bank Payments, or Fintech, in a Senior Management role.
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset, and outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in customer data and field visit experience to manage the day-to-day growth of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in expanding and managing the distribution of a mass market product or service
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Fluent in English and official language of country preferable
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and communicate effectively with all levels of Senior Management, Government, Banking Officials, and the General Public.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.